Friday, February 1, 2008

Change O Plans

I HAD planned on getting out for a little road fun today to play in the warm weather, but that plan got a nice revision when I called Lory State Park and discovered that the dirt jumps were open....sign me up!! Dave and I loaded up and walked out the door around high noon. When we got there, the jumps were dry and prime. A few others were already there so we joined in the fun. Other people came and went as the day wore on, but we stayed until dark. Needless to say, we are both beat, even after a little hot tub recovery after we got back to my place. Dave spanked me today with some HUGE no footers and x-ups. I was a bit off after my crash last night, but still managed some good whips, flatland 180's and rollbacks. Now, we kickin back and enjoying some New Belguims we found that were crazy on sale!! Tis the life!!

What better way to enjoy the 45 degree weather

After the sun decides to hide behind the mountains it gets a bit colder

1 comment:

mr. f. g. superman said...

You bastard! Fresh New Belgium. Have a Folie for me.