Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Difference

As I sit here in my endless pursuit of a career, things are starting to turn around and the ball might actually be rolling in my direction afterall. Only time will tell, but it's a frustrating process non the less. So, in my attempt of a quick break from having a phone glued to my ear I give you one difference in mountain bikers AKA "Dirty hippies" and roadies AKA "Euro wannabies". Granted, I started out on the road and still ride the road quite a bit, however I love getting in the dirt and getting dirty. After any ride a shower is usually in order if you want to keep the friends you have so here is my comedic attempt at one difference between our leg shaving brethren.

A road bikers luffa

A mountain bikers luffa - it's just missing a handy string

We all love smooth skin, we just go about it in different ways.

Good day to all

No comments: