Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A Little R & R

Yesterday I was quite drained after 8.5 hours of class; my brain can only be stuffed so full ya know. So After class I really didn't feel like riding much so I decided to take a much deserved rest day. I got together with a few friends had some margaritas, ordered some pizza, kicked the legs up and watched some TV. I had to go to a friends place to do the last part because my 4 channels are not sufficient for channel surfing.

Slept great last night and now it's time to get back at it. Today’s menu includes a meeting for senior design, class, work, the elusive job search, and then the good stuff - weights and riding!! It could be a good day after all.

Also, the weather for next week is looking like it'll be good for riding in!! Then I'm heading to Utah on Saturday to maybe work on my tan a bit.

No comments: