Sunday, February 22, 2009

Rest week complete

Well, this week was a bit of a calm before the storm looking at the upcoming workouts so I made the most of it by catching up on some much needed bike cleaning and generaly catching up on life. On Friday and Saturday night I went to the Banff Mountain Film Festival here in town and watched some pretty sweet adventure films. For instance, check out 99 days on the ice if you think you're hardcore....chances are you got nothin' compared to these crazies. Yesterday I hit up the Oval ride again to get my weekly suffering in. It was good and as usual I ended the day whimpering home. Today I got out on the dirt for some spinnin' on Blue Sky and to enjoy the 50 degree temps. Another good weekend in the books and this week the training kicks back into full action.

Late addition: Check out the new Group Ride site....pretty sweet!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The season is upon us... time to ride long and hard.

Carney said...

Yeah yeah!!

Unknown said...

Carney, where the hell is that dirt road? I must ride it.

Carney said...

It's just the road on Blue Sky - nuttin' fancy.