Friday, October 12, 2007

Stoked on being pumped

Went down to Ankeny today to check out their skate park. Dave and I got there just after noon and commenced the shredding. Marc showed up soon after and we all rode and rode and rode. The park was pretty sweet with some nice quarters, hips, a bowl and a host of other fun things to hurt yourself on. My new DMR frame is built up for now and it was a rockin. The geometry is completely different from all my other bikes, but man is it sweet to play on. I'll have to make it down there again soon!!

Workin on my quarter skills

...


Tasty


Dave put his bike down for awhile and strapped on his old skates. It had been a few years but the guy still has skills - The silver in the bottom left is the top copping on the 7 or so foot quarter, so he is completely horizontal and pullin a 360

I spent quite a bit of time working on roll backs and a 180 coming out of an incline. I could get the rotation in but I kept involuntarily dismounting just before landing. I guess that just means that I'll have to head back to Ankeny again soon!!

Get out and ride!!

No comments: