Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Good ideas

Alright, here's some personal history. I signed up for a triathlon when I was 16 because it seemed like a "good idea". A year later I signed up for a half Ironman because it seemed like a "good idea". From the age of 18 to 20 I did 3 Ironman events because they seemed like "good ideas". My brother and I rode across the country hungry and tired because it seemed like a "good idea". I started endurance mountain bike events because they seemed like "good ideas". So now the question is, what good ideas will I come up with this year?

Here's to another year of brilliant ideas.

1 comment:

Ben Welnak said...

Hey Andrew,

After Moab and checking the results ( you finished 1 lap ahead of me), and through xxc, I checked out your blog. I like the pics. I see in your past results that you have some midwest roots..
I'd like to meet up and ride sometime when the snow clears. I've been out here for a little over a year now, so I'm trying to get a little bigger mtn biking network.
Later.
Ben