Thursday, December 11, 2008

Caution: Filler Content

Riding this week has been nice with temps in the low 50's. More short sleeves in December!

The '09 season is starting sooner rather than later - I'm heading to CA in Jan for the 12 Hrs of Temecula

Mountain bike power vs. road power - a good read!



It's that time of year for the Banff Film Festival Trailer again. Every year it makes me want to drop everything and travel. Ok, So i want to do that everyday, but this just stokes the fire a bit more.
Last years video.

Year Prior
Year before that
Enjoy.


I drew up the route my bro and I rode with the intention of talking a look at the elevation profile. It's something I've always been interested in, however it crashes every time I try to create the profile. I guess a 3800 mile elevation profile is a bit too much!

That's all i got.

No comments: