Tuesday, July 24, 2007

.......

Well, my apartment is starting to look pretty pathetic, I loaded up everything big yesterday and as of now I have no bed, coffee tables, shelves, or anything I don't really need. Pretty much all is left is a few bikes and stuff I need for racin this weekend. The plan as of now is to take off Thursday morning, go home and drive up with my folks on Thursday evening. Race, and then pass out in the back of my dads truck as they drive back home, and then get back to Ames early Monday morning to finish cleaning out the house. It's getting pretty nerve racking not having a solid job lined up, but things are looking for for a few places and I'm pretty excited about them. More details to follow when I know for sure.

In other news, the tour has been pretty friggin sweet over the last few days. Lots and lots of battles which make for great viewing. The only problem is that they keep showing it live earlier and earlier in the morning. I think it's on at 5:30 tomorrow! Little too early for my lazy sleepy butt.

Well, time to get some lunch, and head out on a road ride with Dave again.....Then do some bike work, and back to job work and all that jazz for most of the late afternoon/evening. Nothing will inprove your Google skillz like hour after hour of searchin!!

Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you really just spell skills with a "Z"............