Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Cranking

Good fast ride tonight with Paul, Corry, Brian, and another guy who's name I forgot already. We took off from Bike world at about 5 and headed over by Nevada, turned south, to Cambridge, then back twards Huxley. Brian and I finished the ride at 38 miles and an average of about 21 or so. I am a little sore, but hey, it happens. Now it's time to study for an exam I have tomorrow at 8am...haven't even opened the book yet... Anyway, it was a great ride, looking forward to the next one.

Your moment of zen for the day..

If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.

Peace...

2 comments:

mr. f. g. superman said...

Sorry we cut it short. I don't normally crap out on at least matching distance. Could be that I'm not totally healed from the 130 mile ride Saturday or the fact that you two are machines. Probably both.

Nice riding with you. This Wednesday deal will be good therapy.

Paul Varnum said...

Good ride. Ass kicked. Mission accomplished.