Monday, March 5, 2007

Another Day

Today I had the usual hour in the weight room and hour or so of riding planned, but I decided to swap the riding for some XC skiing because it could be one of the last days of skiing for the year. Either way, it was a good day. I also had a pre-trip meeting with all the people I'll be taking to Moab next week. It seems like we have quite a few RAGBRAI hardened riders on the trip?!?! Ah well, it should be a good trip. I am just hoping that I can still get in some good miles by pulling double duty and driving the shuttle truck ahead to the next night’s campsite then riding back to the group and then turning around and riding back. Otherwise I'm afraid I won't be able to get in much more than some Sunday strolls. Oh well, the point is to expose people to mountain biking and the beauty of the outdoors, but I still want to ride as much as my duties will allow....riding make me happy...

Saw this today and it made my day...


No comments: