Friday, August 24, 2012

Settling in

Home.  

With everything I own finally under the same roof again for really the first time in almost 10 months it feels like I have a home again. It's a bit strange to unpack boxes and find simple things like a cheese grader and be excited because I had simply forgot I even owned one.  However, with all the new terrain out the back door, most of the non-essential unpacking has taken a back seat to exploring, hiking, riding, fishing, and general romping around.


For some reason, my excitement for racing and riding big never really showed up this year, but with all this new terrain to learn and explore it may finally be making an appearance. 


Yup, pretty sure I like it here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

401? Niiiiice move my man~ mike

Matt said...

Where the women flock like the salmon of Capistrano, a Carney finds a home. Congrats amigo!