Saturday, February 12, 2011

5 Months, 18 Days

That's the number of days since I've last ridden my road bike (I actually looked it up this morning).  I've been busy with other pursuits and to be honest have had no ambition to suit up and ride in the cold. Rollers? Yeah, I'd rather go running. Needless to say, the temps today hit the mid 60's so I dusted off the cobwebs (literally) and hit up the Oval.  Yup - it's still the same old cat 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Womens, Junior ride we all know and love.  I also still have my same old luck when it comes to location in the group when the group blows up.  I will always be in the back and be forced to chase on my own bettween the fast homies and the slow peeps until my legs explode. Considering the time of year and my saddle time as of late, I felt pretty good. Not good enough to keep me from skiing tomorrow, but with exciting news on the sponsorship front for next year, I'll be getting after it soon.


Finished with an extra credit lap over the dams






Yup.

1 comment:

Jeff Kerkove said...

You need to set that video up so it loops over....and over....and over....for like eternity!