Friday, January 9, 2009

Random


I was curious where all this web traffic was coming from today.....and then I found the answer. I wonder if the internet will explode if I link to a site that links back to this site that links back......?? Kinda like typing Google into a Google search just to see if it would crash the entire internet.

Anyway, the weather has been super warm this week with temps in the 60's yesterday. Riding has been good, and I've been pulling 2-a-days with my normal lunch rides coupled with roller intervals of death in the evening. I also discovered that I have a 3 day weekend next week due to MLK Jr. Day so I'm thinking of heading somewhere warm, most likely in a southerly direction.... maybe west, who knows? That's all I got, time to figure out the weekend.

No comments: