Thursday, December 18, 2008

Visualization

Last night I ditched the rollers for some night snow riding. I severely mentally damaged myself and my ability to ride either trainer or rollers inside back in my traithlon days because that's all we could ride 5 months out of the year. I can't ride inside more than about 2 hours at a stretch or more than 2 days in a row or else I loose all will to live and ride. So, last night I suited up for the 20 degree temps and headed out for 3 hours of snowy goodness. I rode to Horsetooth and even poked my wheels onto some singletrack for a bit before heading back down the service road. I had my camera and the oportunity for a beautiful night shot but allas my camera is super ghetto and doesn't work in the cold. So instead of me capturing a beautiful shot of snow, singletrak, and the Fort Collins skyline 1000 ft below, you'll have to do the visualization yourself. Here's some help.

Imagine a trail like this...


With some of this on top....


And a skyline kinda like this 1000 ft below and in the distance...


Get the picture?

Is it spring yet?

1 comment:

FixieDave said...

I feel yah on the trainer stuff!