Sunday, June 1, 2008

Weekend fun

Yesterday, Stephen and I headed over to Lory State Park for a local mtb festival. On the way, we rode plenty of the Foothills trails and got some good miles in.


Once there, we hung out and watched the crowds and some dirt jump demos.


This guy and a few others were throwing down with some big tricks



However, the highlight of my day was meeting the new love of my life....her name is Yeti. ASR carbon to be exact, and I'm sold. I was able to ride this bike for a little over two hours and had a blast making it fly around Lory. Words can not describe how I feel about this bike.....


My bike wish list has a new #1


We finished off the day by riding down south through Horsetooth Mountain park and around the reservoir on the way home.

Today, we decided to hit up the Blue Sky Trail system. Not too many pictures were taken, but it was a great day and we finished the weekend with plenty of hours in the saddle.


Next weekend, we're both headed to Gunny for the Original Growler. I wonder how hot it'll get?

1 comment:

Jeff Kerkove said...

That Yeti is a fine piece of bike.