Thursday, June 26, 2008

New Belgium movies


Last night, after some lung searing singletrack intervals, the brother and I headed into town for some bike to work week festivities. We cruised up to New Belgium for movie night. Then, after some bike give-a-ways, shwag, and some short films by some locals, we settled in for the main event....Klunkerz. I bet there were around 500 people there, and since there was no parking, everyone rode. I tried to get a picture of the hundreds of bikes lined up along the fence, but it was too dark, so just take my word for it. It was sweet. The movie itself was pretty entertaining and I would recomend it to anyone interested. I wish I still had my cruiser that's for certain! After the movie was over, it was pretty cool to see that many people riding home at 11 at night. Fort Collins is a great place to ride a bike, that's for sure!

No comments: