Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happenings

Here's a few of the things I've been up to the last few days.

1) Picked up some new kicks:


Pure foot nirvana

If anyone has shoes abused as much as these let me know. I've sewed and glued them back together more times that I can remember. Extra thick sewing thread and dried superglue are in this season right?

2) Randomly ran into a fellow Iowan out on the trails on Thursday...what are the chances??

3) While at the trials park on Friday night, we ran into a guy who was driving an off-road Segway around. He even tried a few of the stunts in the park before letting us drive it around for a bit. It was friggin sweet! I want one.

4) Went and watched some road action on Saturday morning.

5) Got in some good hours up in Horsetooth on Saturday. Found some new trails.



6) Went dirt jumping Sunday morning at Lory. Crashed once and tore up my left palm. Now my thumb hurts where I broke it a year ago. Not cool.

7) More hours on the road Sunday afternoon. Managed to completely dodge the rain and thunder. It was good.

No comments: