Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Packed and ready to rock

Mostly packed for this weekends throw down in the desert. Just a few minor tweaks to the bike and I'm ready to roll. The weather is looking good, and I'm stoked, however I'm still debating how much food and water to bring with, as the ride is unsupported. My water capacity is about 120 oz between my hydration pack and h2o bottle. I'm planning on about 10-11 hrs of riding, so that should be plenty. I could bring more, but 8 lbs of water should be more than enough. As for food, I'll bring about 2,500 calories in cliff bars and granola bars, a handful of gummy worms, a flask of gel, and some drink mix I've got laying around. Should be plenty, if not, some pizza after will taste that much better!!

1 comment:

Paul said...

While the GRAID should be fun, I would do about anything to be riding the Rim Ride this weekend! Maybe next year!