Thursday, January 25, 2007

At least I Can Still Hitchhike!!

Where ya headed???

Yesterday was a fun filled day at the hospital. It's all a blur of insurance information, IV's, surgery, and rides all around on a gurney. When it was all over I ended up with a half inch long 1.1 mm screw in my thumb as well as a pin. I get the pin taken out and a hard cast put on in a week. So, I'm looking at a lot of hiking as workouts until I get the hard cast...which sucks! Could be worse, but I'm looking at about a month in the cast. I'll get it off just in time for spring break when I heading back to Moab for... I think the 9th-ish time!!! This trip is a bike tour of the White Rim Trail in Canyonlands NP. Should be fun if I can ride. Anyway, time to pop some more pain pills, and work on adjusting my training schedule. Peace!


Hmm...I wonder if Percocet is a performance enhancing drug??

No comments: