Friday, December 22, 2006

It's December????


Yeah....





Cheaters suck too!!

Today and yesterday I only got to ride after dark so I hooked up the light system and headed out into the rainy and foggy weather. Temps were in the low 30's for both rides and I had about 2 and a half hours of saddle time. I was good and warm inside my shoe covers and winter gloves. I got some weird looks as the people around home aren't used to seeing people riding at night. I'm sure they have seen plenty of me in the daytime as well as my brother, but riding at night is something new. Oh well. Tomorrow I have a long ride planned for the morning of about 3 or so hours. The weather calls for temps in the high 20's warming up to the mid 30's. I need to get the saddle time in before going for the first x-mas of the weekend at the grandparents house. Anyway, now it's time for some shut eye to prepare for the ride.

No comments: